A post-meeting tour will be arranged for participants willing to visit Plitvice lakes, one of the most impressive natural sites worldwide (UNESCO heritage site), and Brač Island, including the visit of ancient Split town, during September 26-27, 2015, following the Meeting.
Both days we will leave the hotel Zora in the morning (8 am) and come back to Primošten in the evening (around 8 pm), so you can stay in the same hotel over the weekend.
PRICE: 850 HRK / 110 EURO *
PRICE INCLUDE: transportation (bus), ferry tickets, entrance to the National Park Plitvice, one lunch package and lunch on the farm.
*Post-Meeting Tour should be indicated in online registration form and the payment will be processed at the registration desk.
Day 1 – Saturday, 26th September, 2015
Primošten-Plitvice National Park-Primošten
- Plitvice lakes – UNESCO World Heritage Centre: Guided tour and sightseeing of Plitvice lakes including lunch break.
- Plitvice National Park
Day 2 –Sunday, 27th September, 2015
Primošten – Split – Brač Island – Primošten
- Split Town 1700 years old and UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
- Škrip – the 5000 years old small village.
- Vidova gora – the unique panoramic view from the highest peak of all the Adriatic islands.
- A phenomenon of nature „Zlatni rat -Golden Horn“ – the famous beach.
- Lunch on the family farm.
- On our way back visit of Trogir Town can be arranged – UNESCO World Heritage Centre as well.