The meeting will be held in the Zora***/**** hotel in town Primošten (http://www.hotelzora-adriatiq.com/en/hotel-zora) in „Kravata“ hotel conference room (http://www.hotelzora-adriatiq.com/en/congresses). The conference facilities include a modern conference hall for up to 200 participants which will assure maximum comfort for the attendees. The hotel is located 500 m from the centre of Primošten and 50 m away from the sea. Primošten is far from the nearby Šibenik by cca.10 minutes driving along the coast, towards south. It is located in Šibenik–Knin County that is in the Middle Dalmatia. The Organiser will provide free Wi-Fi internet access from the conference room to all participants during the meeting.
Primošten is a small town. Formerly it was an island connected to the mainland by the small wooden bridge. The name Primošten means bridged. Life in Primošten dates back from 7th century BC, with the continuous evidence of settlements till nowadays. It is known for the nearby vineyards where the famous red wine Babić is produced. Here, you can enjoy beautiful views of „škoji“, small Adriatic islands such as Smokvica, Maslinovik, nice beaches and the spirit of authentic Mediterranean life. For more details please refer to the official website of the Primošten Tourist Board http://www.tz-primosten.hr/index.php?lang=en.
KRKA NATIONAL PARK
Within Krka National Park, visitors can admire beautiful Krka River, flowing from the Dinara Mountain toward the Adriatic Sea, creating unique waterfalls in karst, such as Skradinski Buk and Roški slap. With its seven travertine waterfalls and total drop of 242 m, the Krka River is a natural and karst phenomenon. The fauna and flora of Krka National Park is very rich and diverse, with numerous endemic and rare species. The biodiversity of the area attracts both experts and visitors. More details about the Krka National Park can be seen on their official web site http://www.npkrka.hr/m/.
THE CITY OF ŠIBENIK
Šibenik is a historic town, placed in the middle of east Adriatic coast and on the wide bay of the estuary of Krka River. It is small but ancient city, with authentic city centre, narrow streets, renaissance fortresses of St. Mihovil and St. Nicholas, and wonderful Gothic- Renaissance St. James Cathedral, a masterpiece of Croatian and European architecture, placed on the UNESCO World heritage list. For more details please refer to the official website of the Šibenik Tourist Board http://www.sibenik-tourism.hr/en/.
How to get here
- Position: GPS N 43°35′ 21.29″ E 15°55′ 15.59″, near Šibenik, Middle Adriatic, Croatia
- For more details see http://www.hotelzora-adriatiq.com/en/get-primosten.
- The most convenient option to reach Primošten is to flying to Split Airport (SPU), 44 km away from Primošten. Hotel Zora shuttle service is available. Car rental facilities are also available at the airport. Other options for travel are flying into Zadar Airport (ZAD), 93 km away or flying to Zagreb and then reach the Primošten by plane, bus or car.
- TRANSFER FROM/TO THE AIRPORT TO/FROM THE HOTEL
The hotel Zora will organise the transfer from/to the Split and Zadar Airports!
If you are interested, for the transfer, please, fill the reservation form for the transfer from/to the airport provided here and send filled reservation form on fax no. +385 22 571 120 or e mail: [email protected]. The hotel will make the list of the participants, to fill the vans according to the arrivals and departures in order to reduce the price of transfer and AT LEATES one week before your arrival you will be contacted and informed about the transport details, such as the meeting time and the meeting point. As for the departure, the schedule will be displayed at the information board in the hotel lobby or conference center or will be available at the hotel reception desk.The prices for one way transfer:
SPLIT AIRPORT – HOTEL ZORA: 60,00 EUR for one-way transfer*
ZADAR AIRPORT – HOTEL ZORA: 130,00 EUR for one-way transfer*
* Depending of the number of persons per transfer, price per person / transfer can vary from 60,00 EUR (with only one passenger in the van) to 16,00 EUR (with 8 passengers in the van) from airport Split and 130,00 (for just one person) to 34,00 EUR per person / transfer from airport Zadar. Final price of transfer will be sent by sales department after finalizing transfer list.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM SPLIT AIRPORT TO PRIMOŠTEN
Split Airport is located at the very exit from the town of Kastela, towards Trogir. It is at 20 km distance from Split, and at 6 km from Trogir.
Close to Split Airport there is a bus stop of line No. 37 “PROMET” company (Split – Trogir; Trogir – Split) heading to Trogir (last stop is Trogir Bus Terminal; cca 20 min driving).
Price: cca 20-25 HRK for 1 person + 5 HRK for luggage
From Trogir Bus Terminal to Primošten departures are every 30 to 60 minutes from Peron 9. Prices: cca 25 – 30 HRK + luggage (depending on the bus company, further information).
Bus timetable Split-Trogir and Trogir-Split (line 37 PROMET bus).
- If you are coming by plane at the Zagreb airport, the easiest way to get to Primošten is to take the shuttle transfer from the Zagreb airport to the bus station in the city centre and then use the intercity bus to Primošten, or the shuttle from the Zagreb Airport to the Split Airport. You can find the schedule of the airport shuttle at http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/schedulezg.htm, and you can check the bus lines from Zagreb Bus Station towards Primošten at http://www.akz.hr.
- TRANSPORT BY CAR
If you are coming by car:
- from Zagreb the easiest way to get to Zora Hotel is to take highway (A1) and take the exit Šibenik. Then drive on the road E 65 for 30 km to Primošten.
- From Split (60 km): E 65 direction Zadar/Šibenik to Primošten.
- Split airport http://www.split-airport.hr/
- Zadar airport http://www.zadar-airport.hr/en
- Zagreb airport www.zagreb-airport.hr/en/
- Zagreb airport shuttle http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/schedulezg.htm
- Bus station in Split http://www.ak-split.hr/
- Bus station in Zadar http://www.liburnija-zadar.hr/
- Bus station in Zagreb http://www.akz.hr
- HAC – Croatian Traffic Info http://www.hak.hr/en
Croatia is an EU-country and entry visas are not required for EU-citizens and the most of European countries. Visa is also not required for Australia, Brazil, Canada, USA, etc. For more detailed information on visa requirements you can check here. All citizens of the countries for which entry visas are requested according to Visa Regulations of the Republic of Croatia must, as a rule, obtain the visas abroad prior to the entry into the Republic of Croatia. The Conference Organizers will provide Invitation Letter to facilitate Visa issuing on request.
Letter of invitation
Should you need an official “Letter of invitation” for any other reason, please let us know at your earliest convenience. When asking for the “Letter of invitation” please indicate the purpose.
Certificate of attendance
“Certificates of attendance” will be provided at the registration.
Confirmation of payment
A confirmation of payment will be e-mailed upon paying the fees. If requested it will be handed to each participant in hard copy at the reception desk.
All registered participants will receive a name-badge upon registration. Please wear the badge during both scientific and social events.
Croatian local currency is Croatian Kuna (HRK). The current exchange rate between the Kuna and various world currencies can be found at the Croatian National Bank website. You can convert your currency to Kuna at every bank exposition, post offices, at the hotel or local exchange offices. Nevertheless, for some currency there might be difficulties in accepting it at exchange offices. However, major cards are accepted for payment, and can be used to redraw money in local currency at the ATM machines. Please do mind possible differences in the exchange rate that may occur between different money exchange service providers.
Insurance and Liability
Participants are recommended to seek insurance coverage for health and accident, lost luggage and trip cancellation. The Organisers are not liable for any loses, injuries or other damages.